Introducing Carpe Diem Next Generation
Carpe Diem Next Generation has been re-engineered from the ground up to take the latest technologies into account. It has been built to incorporate the intuitive approaches adopted in leading-edge consumer apps. It reflects the ambitions and aspirations of today’s firms. And it embraces a changed landscape – one where legal professionals are no longer office-bound, and where clients have become increasingly less loyal and more demanding. Designed with all these factors in mind, Carpe Diem Next Generation is timekeeping reimagined. It truly represents the next generation of timekeeping for legal firms and will make time work for you like never before.
- Tikit introduces Carpe Diem App for the Apple Watch® - London and Chicago – August 28, 2015 – Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions and services to legal and accountancy firms, today announced its Carpe Diem App for the Apple Watch. This app expands remote, on-the-go timekeeping options for legal professionals. The new natively designed App, developed using the new Apple OS2 operating system, […]
- Tikit Launches Carpe Diem Next Generation Timekeeping - Tikit’s “from the ground up” re-design is the first in the legal timekeeping arena London and Chicago – March 17, 2015 – Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions and services to legal and accountancy firms globally, today announced the launch of Carpe Diem Next Generation timekeeping software, a completely re-engineered, user intuitive, functionally rich […]
- Tikit are proud to announce we will be exhibiting at the ‘British Legal Technology Forum 2016’ at the Old Billingsgate, London on 8th March 2016. - As Europe’s largest legal technology conference and exhibition, The British Legal Technology Forum will bring together the most respected professionals from both the legal and commercial technology worlds to examine and explore the systems, strategies, processes and platforms that will drive law firms and legal businesses into the next decade and beyond.
- The need for speed: Why achieving high time velocity is increasingly the key to law firm competitiveness. - Does your firm have high time velocity? In this post Mark Garnish, Development Director at Tikit, explains what it is, and argues that it has become central to law firm success. What exactly is high time velocity? Well it comprises these elements: 1. The time gap between when an activity is actually worked and then […]
- ‘HTML5 vs. Native’ development decision … What’s best for your clients? - ‘HTML5 vs. Native’ development decision … What’s best for your clients? Back in the late 1990s TFB (as we were at that time) had developed and promoted Senior Partner III – an integrated practice and case management system based around a 4GL (remember them?). It was a very successful product but fashion was changing and […]
Introducing the Next Generation of time tracking tools
Carpe Diem Next Generation is a single system that provides every element of timekeeping across every platform consistently.
- Capturing and managing billable time anywhere, at any point in the day, on any device online or offline – timekeeping becomes easier and more accurate
- Built on HTML5 meaning the same interface on every device – that’s one single, straightforward, and uniform user-experience
- IT no longer has to deploy, maintain and manage multiple solutions, so can divert the costs and time saved into other business-critical activity
- Web browser based and thin client ready, so both implementation and running costs are lower.
Carpe Diem Next Generation sets a new user-experience benchmark for business applications in law firms.
- A consistent interface across every device and platform, so there is no barrier to using the right system at the right time
- Adopts contemporary design principles on the use of colours, layouts and formats
- An interface inspired by the usability approaches found in the best-designed consumer apps.
Carpe Diem Next Generation delivers the industry’s most advanced timekeeping technology, offering the widest functionality available in the marketplace.
- Powerful technology embeds activity data directly within the time recording workflow, automatically populating timesheets so lawyers don’t start with a blank page they must laboriously fill in.
- Automated ‘Timefinder’ technology finds missed time – unlike other software users are not confronted with hundreds of possible missed-time entries, simply the ones that should be recorded
- ‘Talk-back’ technology assists users with timekeeping performance and efficiency so the process is quicker
- Predictive assistance auto-completes forms with predictive searches, and provides in-line spell checks, so the process becomes smoother.
Carpe Diem Next Generation is fully compliant and provides the sector’s most powerful reporting dashboards.
- Powerful management console allows firms to effectively monitor and
measure timekeeping performance
- Integrated e-billing and ethical wall validation improve compliance, reduce risk and improve cash flow
- Reports provides clear view of unaccounted-for-time which improves
- Finance can track and reduce the lag between activity, time-capture, billing and cash.
- Firms can quickly generate real-time reports giving clients clarity and confidence
REQUEST A DEMO
Have more questions?
Tikit is one of the largest suppliers of technology solutions and services to legal and accountancy firms, and is part of BT Group. Tikit’s client list totals more than 1,450 firms globally, including 90 of the UK’s top 100 law firms, 250 US law firms, 12 of the top 20 European law firms and 18 of the UK’s top 50 accountancy firms.
Tikit is a complete technology partner offering a broad portfolio that includes software solutions, IT outsourcing, communication, networks and hosting. Tikit develops their own software and have long-standing relationships with other top best-of-breed providers, and they match this expertise with a reputation for excellent customer service.